He may be POTUS and she may be FLOTUS, but at their core they’re just a man and a woman that deeply love and respect each other. *Sigh*
black love is a beautiful thing
Photos By: kumaseenico
So precious. I almost died…
And the church said?
yaaas u betterrr preachh
Not enough roles for black women in Hollywood? Let’s make some!
1. Thandie Newton/Alice Walker, 2. Amber Riley/Aretha Franklin, 3. Kerry Washington/Vonetta McGee, 4. Lupita Nyong’o/Grace Jones, 5. Mo’Nique/Hattie McDaniel, 6. Oprah Winfrey/Mary McLeod Bethune, 7. Regina Hall/Moms Mabley, 8. Teyonah Parris/Assata Shakur, 9. Viola Davis/Shirley Chisholm, 10. Jurnee Smollett/Eartha Kitt
Somebody has to write the scripts first! But I LOVE this list. So much!
trigger warning: rape, sexual assault
An Oklahoma City police officer was arrested Thursday and charged sexually assaulting at least six women while he was on patrol, though police expect more alleged victims to come forward.
Daniel Holtzclaw is charged with rape, oral sodomy and sexual battery. The three-year veteran of the force is being held on a $5 million bond, Reuters reports.
Police said the assaults took place while Holtzclaw was on the job, in some cases as a result of traffic stops.
alright first of all it’s really important to know that he attacked black women ages 34-58, where he demanded they expose themselves, fondle them, raping them, and either asking or demanding oral sex from them.
ladies of oklahoma, if you’ve been attacked by this man, most likely during traffic stops, please don’t be scared to report. this guy’s looking at life in prison and i’m sure your brave contribution would confirm his confinement.
— Every black mama or hairdresser with a hot comb (via risasaurusrex)
CNN doing what CNN does.
Isn’t that Africa?
It sure is. I really can’t believe CNN thinks Hong Kong is in Zamunda of all places.
I guess I have to reblog this to make myself clear. Apparently, all your sarcasm meters are broken because you are contacting me to tell me that this isn’t a map of Africa.
Ahem, I am the one who made the original post. I was being sarcastic towards the guy who reblogged the post asking if this was a map of Africa. In addition, I mentioned Zamunda.
Zamunda isn’t a real country. It’s a made up African country from the movie ‘Coming to America’. I know it isn’t a real country, which is why me saying that CNN thinks Hong Kong is in Zamunda makes it a joke. Get it? In light of this, I thought it would be pretty clear that I was joking. I thought wrong. People don’t think I’m joking. There is nothing quite like a white person correcting me about the map of Africa. It’s clear that I’m no comedian. Don’t worry, I won’t quit my day job. You can however quit contacting me about my “mistake”.
6 parting points.
1. I know that this is not a map of Africa and that it is South America.
2. Zamunda isn’t a real country. I know this.
3. I’m an African. Nigerian to be exact. Me of all people should know what a map of the African continent looks like.
4. Stop telling me I didn’t know that CNN made a mistake. This is a ridiculous opinion to have. Why? Because I am the original poster! I MADE THIS POST. I took the screenshot from my friend’s (Daniel) retweet. Go on, take a few moments to see who the original poster was.
5. Why must I explain myself every time? Last time, you jokers thought I was a white MRA and I had to explain that I was not a white man or an MRA. How anyone could reach those conclusions is truly baffling. Now I have to explain that I know that this is not a map of Africa. Lord Jesus. Things are critical when an atheist is calling out for Jesus…lol
6. You are all ridiculous and I want to destroy your computers.
The young lady that was shot in the head by a police officer is still waiting to be interviewed by the police department
(they’ve edited the articles to take out the white part and that she was killed hehehe)
Residents knew it was BS.
Turns out Mya was shot by a police officer. The department forced surgeons to take the bullet out and took the bullet for “Ballistics”
Over a week later, she still has yet to be contacted by the department
Do not let her story go ignored